We offer a comprehensive range of diamond tools and discs for the construction, road and building sectors. Thanks to their exceptional hardness, synthetic diamond grains are well-suited for cutting, among others:
- ceramic tiles, glazed tiles and terracotta,
- ceramic, clinker and silicate bricks,
- granite, sandstone and other natural stones,
- plastics and composites.
Depending on the application, the type of machine and the expected final effect, we offer diamond discs and tools in the following varieties:
- segmented - for coarse cutting (high performance cutting),
- continues edge - for precise cutting,
- turbo - for building applications,
- galvanized - for special applications.
Typical diameters of the diamond discs are:
- 115 mm, 125 mm, 230 mm for handheld angle grinders,
- 300 mm, 350 mm, 400 mm, 500 mm for mobile machines,
- 600 mm and 650 mm for table-top machines,
- 600 mm, 800 mm, 1000 mm, 1200 mm for cutting concrete with specialized machines.
The Abras offers includes discs with a diameter of up to 2.000 mm
Below we present a selection of diamond discs with typical examples of applications.