We offer a wide range of technical brushes. Abras brushes are used wherever surface treatment without deep interference in the structure of the material is necessary. Typical applications of the brushes are:
- rust removal, mold, stains, dirt, scale and others,
- deburring edges after cutting and grinding,
- removal of coat paint,
- cleaning surfaces and profiles,
- brushing wood.
Performance of the brush depends largely on the type and length of the wire. The most common types are:
- steel wire,
- stainless steel wire,
- steel wire high tensile,
- brass wire or brass coated,
- nylon with abrasive grains of silicon carbide (SIC),
- synthetic wire with diamond grains,
Depending on the type of operation and equipment used, we select brushed from the following types:
- wheel brushes,
- deburring brushes,
- cup and bevel brushes,
- shank brushes,
- hand brushes and brooms,
- interior brushes,
- special and industry brushes.
Below we present selected technical brushes with typical examples of applications.